You should receive an email to claim your digital badge from BadgeCert after you pass the CMSRN exam. If you can't find this email, follow the directions below to create a BadgeCert account:
- Go to the BadgeCert Login,
- Select "Request new password?",
- Enter the email address you use for your CMSRN,
- Select "Send me a password reset link",
- Check your inbox for an email to set your BadgeCert password.
You can now view your digital badge on BadgeCert. You can also print a paper certificate from your digital badge profile.
You can read more at Digital Badges & Certification Verification.
Article is closed for comments.