Schedule your CMSRN exam
- Access the application.
- Log in to an existing account at amsn.org and select Profile at the top of the screen,
- Under My Account Links on your profile, select Certification Applications.
- Prometric Portal.
- Select the purple button that says Step 3: Exam Appointment Scheduling in the top right corner of your Dashboard. This will take you to the Prometric scheduling portal.
- In the portal, choose Schedule CMSRN Exam – At a Test Center or Schedule CMSRN Exam – Remote Proctored.
- You may be asked to enter an eligibility ID. This number should populate in the required field, but if it doesn’t, your eligibility ID is the invoice number in your emailed receipt.
- You’ll be able to search for an exam date within a two-week time frame in any location of your choice. If you don’t see any dates you like, then choose a different week within your 90-day test period. We recommend you search in 5-day increments.
- Confirmation number.
- Prometric will email you an exam confirmation number after you schedule your exam. Write down your confirmation number and save it. You will need it to take the exam.
You must select "Schedule" if you reach a page that looks like the screenshot below. You cannot schedule an exam using the "Search Availability" function.